DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Howdy from far west Texas!

We will meet our European Cream Golden Retriever (mom) and white standard poodle (father) goldendoodle in about 5 weeks! We just can't wait!  We get first pick of females behind the breeder's first pick.  We sure hope we get the curliest to waviest coat puppy with that opportunity.  This forum sure does seem like it will be very informative and I am looking forward to sharing pictures of our newest family member.  My daughter is counting down the days until we go meet Winslow and ultimately bring her home to meet our other 3 dogs.  We are anxious for "pupdates." 

Looking forward to this forum community!!

Views: 402

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the advice.  Those images above of the puppies were taken somewhere around 2 weeks, but as you can see, there isn't very much going on with their facial/head hair like I have seen with other doodles at that age.  They just turned 3 weeks old yesterday (Thursday) so we are hoping they will show more by picking day in another 3 weeks.

Those two images are of Winslow...finally!  My family and I were picked by her this last Friday, and we can't be happier.  She is a cutie and a sweetie.  Even though we had pick of the females after the breeder, it was difficult due to all of the females being so similar.  Even the breeder couldn't give us too many particulars due to them being so similar.   She appeared to have doodle facial furnishings at 6 weeks and a day, and the breeder was as sure as she could be that she would be doodley.  

We get to pick her up Saturday after next so we won't have to wait on Winslow for too much longer.  I sure hope she likes riding in vehicles because she will then go on about a 1,000 mile journey home.

We also met Winslow's parents.  Her mother, "Freya", was a sweet and laid back European golden retriever.  The father, a white standard poodle(Remington), was perfectly groomed and was a perfect gentleman.  The party colored standard poodle, however, was a hyper goofy clown, but he was a sweetie.

The other litter, which was about a week later than our litter, had only one puppy.  He was already doodley at about 5 weeks old and was about twice as big as the puppies in our litter. They named him "Mr. Big", and he was illegally cute!  His mother was an American golden retriever and his father was a party colored standard poodle.  I held him and he held me back.

She is such a cute puppy. Congratulations on your newest addition. 

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service