DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

For a small town romp, we did pretty darn well!  I'm sure we had 30 doodles over the 2 days of the romp, though not all 30 joined us at the same time.  We had participants from as far away as Ohio (Ann and Mike with Sheba & Duke, etc) and California (Nancy, Jennie, & Jolene) and British Columbia, Canada (Leslie & Icky)...so really we turned into an International Doodle Romp!

Pre-Romp Dinner
We didn't manage to round up everyone who arrived early, but a few of us met up the night before the romp for a dinner out.

Ned&Clancy under Nancy & Skip's table

Jolene & Sassparilla

Helga & Sierra

Romp Day 1

It was a beautiful first day!  Warm and sunny with about 24 doodles!

Around noon we walked over to the neighboring park and enjoyed a picnic lunch together.

Romp Day 2

Day 2 brought several new doodles we hadn't met the day before. The wind was strong, but we were stronger!

After the romp, we met downtown for a Doodle Parade.

And we ended with lunch out with all of us who were left

Once our rompers get home I'm sure we'll have tons more (and better quality) photos to document this fun weekend, but in the meantime here are some more: http://www.doodlekisses.com/photo/albums/walla-walla-doodle-romp

Hope those of you who missed it this year will be able to join us if we repeat it in 2017 or 2018!

Have a great weekend!

Adina (Rosco & Boca
P.S. ^^^^ LOOK the Hopeless Doodle Addict medal and goodies has made it over to me again.  I will post about it later :-)

Save

Save

Views: 1452

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looks like you had a great turnout and tons of fun!

Looks like it was a good time! Love the pictures!

What great pictures!  I loved ALL of them and what a fun time!  Great turn out too!

Thanks for the summary. I really enjoyed meeting Rosco and Boca and some of the other doodles (and their owners), I have only known 'cyberly.'  Ned, Clancy, and Charlie enjoyed meeting their new friends also.When I get a decent internet connection, I will post pictures also.  I can't wait to see Mike's pictures also, especially of today's doodle parade.

Congratulations on being the next recipient of the Hopeless Doodle Addict trophy!

This really looks like a success....love these pictures!

Wow, people & Doodles came from afar!  Sweet!   Can't wait to have one here in the Southwest!

This was such a fun event. Many locals awaited news as to where the Doodles were and what they were doing. Got several responses that " I saw them! I found them"
Oh that's so funny! Thank you for sharing :)

They're rock stars

I love that 7 of the doods are my doods best friends!

Terrific report and pictures. Makes us even sadder we couldn't make it this year, but we are ready for next year. Thanks for sharing.

Did anyone fly there with their doodles?

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service