DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

THE WALLA WALLA ROMP WAS LOTS OF FUN.  PEOPLE TRAVELED FROM CANADA, CALIFORNIA, OREGON, OHIO, AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE ELSE TO ATTEND THE ROMP.  SOME WERE ONLY ABLE TO ATTEND FOR ONE DAY, BUT MANY MADE A VACATION OF IT AND ATTENDED BOTH.  THERE WAS A GOURMET SANDWICH LUNCH AFTER THURSDAY'S ROMP.  AFTER FRIDAY'S ROMP WE MET IN DOWNTOWN WALLA WALLA FOR A DOODLE PARADE. DAY ONE GROUP PICTURE:DOODLES ONLY:

DAY TWO PARADE:HOPEFULLY THESE ARE LINKS TO THE TONS OF PHOTOS:

PARADE:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1232159470130414&type...

ROMP - BOTH DAYS AND PICNIC

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1232215093458185&type...

Views: 311

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THE LINKS DO NOT WORK. 

Thanks Nancy for posting all those pictures. The links worked fine. It was a great way for those of us who couldn't go to see oodles od doodles, some of whom we know. Lots of doodle folks I recognized and many I didn't. Walls walla will ever be the same :-)

It was very fun to meet doodles we had only known 'cyberly' as well as making new friends. Mike and I both enjoyed taking photos.

Such great photos, I agree with F, it's nice for those of us who couldn;t be there to experience the romp vicariously! 

We only wish you had been there.  I would love to meet Calla and Luca and Jack in person.

Aw, same here.
I just love the parade. I bet that was a sight to see

It was very fun to take our doodles down the street wearing their official romp scarves.

These photos are fantastic! Captured so much fun and just plain great photos of the gorgeous doodles that attended. Thank you so much!

It was such fun getting to meet Rosco and Boca and getting to know Natalie and Blake.

Nancy, Thank you for sharing.  I enjoyed seeing all the photos.

I wish you and Mr. Haley had been there taking photos also.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service