DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

My doodle has webbed feet. Is this common, the norm, or an exception? Does your doodle have webbed feet? Just curious. Our neigbors doodle--a large labradoodle who looks like Adina's Thule also has webbed feet. Both these dogs could swim all day if we would let them.
So Everyone, tell your puppy to " roll over" ( don't forget the treat) and check his paws--see if the toes have a web between them.

Views: 256

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, I know my DH thinks I'm crazy, And I can just imagine what my coworkers would think. Oh well, I don't care, we know how special these doodles are to us and no one can take it away.
One with webs, one without here and no fritos, today. They all smell like the new mulch we laid down this weekend.
These darn allergies, or a cold (unsure). I can't smell a thing - let alone Frito's... I can't wait to be able to smell again - the first thing I will check are Allie's feet LOL...
This just in from my DD:

"It is not that their feet smell like Fritos, it is that Fritos smell like feet. And that's why I don't like Fritos."

ROFLMAO!!!!
LOVE IT!

Scratch and Sniff. Yum
My scratch and sniff isn't working! just making marks on the screen! :-D
WikiPeda answers. What types of dogs have webbed paws?
== A long list of them: == Akita, Brussels Griffon, Chesapeake Bay Retriever, Chinook, Field Spaniel, German Shorthaired Pointer, German Wirehaired Pointer, Irish Water Spaniel, Labrador Retriever, Leonberger, Newfoundland, Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, Otterhound, Plott Hound, Portuguese Water Dog, Redbone Coonhound, Spanish Water Dog, Weimaraner, Wirehaired Pointing Griffon,Standard Poodle, englich Cocker Spaniel
No Goldens?
Halas' list:
Webbed feet: yes
Frito smell: yes
Chocolate Fritos for Halas.
I was not able to get to the computer all day - it's nice to see that everyone had a very productive day at work - or should I say at the 'the snack machine'. Fritos, doritos! What have I missed being gone all day?????

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service