DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Let me preface this by saying I have one goldendoodle and one labradoodle and they poop very differently.  I was wondering about other doodle pooping poses.  My goldendoodle, Dustin, hunches down as close to the ground as he can get and we even have to keep his tail trimmed so that it doesn't collect any yuckiness.  Fenway, the labradoodle, on the other hand arches her back up like a cat and almost tippy toes when she goes to the potty.  I just find this very odd that their poop poses are so different.  I know it's weird, but how does your doddle pose to poop?

Views: 185

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ROFLMAO!!!  I love it.  Fenway does this too!
Back arch with almost all four paws touching each other, high off the ground, then a big neck stretch, head up, tail out, ground scratching upon exit. It's like the telemark landing.  Extra points from the judges :)

Ours do the same thing they look like a buny rabbit and when they are squatting like this they start to walk-can't they just squeeze into one pile instead across the whole yard??? Chloe does a practice run/spin like 4 times before she goes.

Nice thoughtful post Kelli!

I do my best!  But who knows what this says about me that these are the kind of questions taht go round and round in my head.
Bindi is like Dustin she hunches close to the ground and then afterwards she kicks up the grass. The thing that amazes me is when she poops & pees at the same time. Didn't know it was possible!
Now that I've never seen!
I can so relate!  I have noticed these exact differences between my LD (back archer) and GD (squat down).  The LD will also take a few steps to get things done; the GD gets is done in one spot.  I would not have thought to "discuss" it but now that you pointed it out, it is funny.
Now I feel a lot better about my doodles "interesting" pooping habits :)
Our Goldendoodle, Rufus, almost makes his body into a 'QUESTIONMARK" shape when he goes poo.  His half-sister, Abby on the otherhand just does a "Ladylike" squat, just keeping her rear end off the ground and the poo.
Could it be a "boy/girl" thing....Tori does as Fenway does - HUH! I think that's funny.... "FENWAY and TORI" (we say now that it's after "Joe Torre -NY YANKEES)

That's funny!  We're ok with Mr. Torre now that he's not a Yankee ;)  but I think your Tori is much cuter than he is!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service