DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

She is not a doodle, rather a cockapoo has come into my life.  She will be very little and just as sweet as can be.  She reminds me of Bindi when she was her age.  Her name is Reagan Rose and she is 4 1/2 pounds and 10 weeks old.  Her middle name in in honor of my precious Bindi (Bindi Rose).  I know if Bindi were here she would approve of Reagan and love her as much as I do and it's without words that Reagan would have adored Bindi.  Down the road I still plan to get another doodle, however this has been a very difficult year with losing both my best friend of 15 years and my precious Bindi.  One step at a time.  I can tell you she is filling my heart with love every day.  A little fluffy goofball and so much fun.  Again, thank you everyone for your support.  I will never forget it.  Hugs, Bren

Views: 541

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oops!  Reagan's picture!

Attachments:

Congratulations! Reagan is adorable. May you have many happy, healthy years together. 

What a precious gift!  Congratulations

Congratulations!  Reagan is a little cutie!

Reagan is adorable.  Enjoy her and Bindi will smile upon you both! 

Congratz !! Beautiful pup! :-)

Adorable, congrats!

Happy for you and Reagan! She's adorable.

Bren ~ Reagan is a doll!  I am very happy for you.  She will help mend your heart.

Congratulations!  She is adorable and I love her name!

All puppies are heart warmers.  Enjoy.

I am so glad you found a new little one to love. She is adorable.  A found Cockapoo is what started my love of fluffy dogs!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service