DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I took a trip to visit my puppy today.  It's only an 80 mile drive so not too bad.  All I can say is.....OMG!!  He gets cuter and cuter every time I see him.  And what a love bug he is : - )).  The breeder said that he didn't start out being the most loving of the litter but has turned out to be the gentlest and sweetest of the 6.  He just let me SHOWER him with love and he laid back and enjoyed the ride!!  I am SO HAPPY about this because I really wanted a Doodle that was affectionate.  

I only stayed for an hour because I didn't want to wear out my welcome but he will coming home in just 11 more days so the hour was enough of a 'fix' until May 28th.

I'm attaching a few pictures I managed to get today.  Don't have the best camera in the world and he wanted in my lap instead of holding still for his 'photo shoot'!

He is just a gorgeous chocolate brown with reddish highlights (like me!) and he has gorgeous hazel eyes.  He's 9 weeks old and weighs just over 9 pounds already so he's headed for around 40 pounds says the breeder.  While I had hopes for a 30 pounder that I might be able to lug around a little easier, I am beyond THRILLED with my little Bocelli.  He is just a sweet, sweet honey bear and I CAN'T WAIT to get him home!!

Views: 42

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So sweet! Thanks for sharing the pictures-good for you that the breeder lets you come and visit! Hope your 11 days go fast! So exciting!!! Good luck!!
What a total sweet heart!!!  CONGRATS!!!!!
Beautiful - love the coloring.  Chocolate is what I am leaning toward for my next dood....
What a beauty ...... Is he going to stay the dark chocolate or will he fade like many of the other chocolate puppies we have here?
Lucy I'm not really sure if he'll stay the dark chocolate.  His dad is cafe in color and his mom is red.  I sure hope he stays that rich chocolate though 'cause his coat is so gorgeous!!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service