DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

A recent conversation with another member reminded me just how cute our Doodles look dry......then they get wet and a transformation comes about.
Post your wet and dry pics here!

My most recent pic of Enzo:

photo 48B2883F-292E-4094-965A-60EF8D701023_zps4epoe5ue.jpg

And then there is this:

photo 974B0988-F08F-4CDE-A7EF-102218A25AF5_zpsvr6kdz2v.jpg

Views: 994

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dry puffy doodle:

Wet noodle doodle:

I still get nervous that she is too thin (look at those hips!), but people always reassure me that it is better for her to be a little thin than to be overweight...input welcome :)

She looks fine to me. Your vet will let you know if she's seriously underweight.

Thanks, F!

Quite a transformation.

I've seen much worse, these don't look bad wet. Enzo looks like a Retriever when he's wet.  Ragly reminds me of shaggy version of Scooby Doo.  I love it.

Enzo is such a cool dude! i agree Ragley looks related to Scooby. Identical color as Riley too.
Riley always sits when I try to get a pic so I have very few standing that show her frame. Here are old ones that show the difference. She is all poodle when wet. On ipad so will have to include links.
Attachments:
Sooooo cute!
Just as a FYI, you can embed pictures from IPad. They just have to be hosted somewhere first. I use Photobucket, which is free and they have a Mobil App. Just upload to PB and then copy and paste the HTML link right I to your post.
Thanks for the tip!
Wet doodle
Attachments:
I call this..doodle with a bad perm. :-)
Attachments:

hahah I LOVE this one! Looks familiar!

Does Ragley get the zoomies when wet? Riley runs crazy around the house after a bath.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service