DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Just wondering what everyone is doing for their dood for the holiday??? Believe it or not I did not go insane with Jack this holiday.. He is using the same Easter basket from last year and it has a few stuffed toys and play toys in it. I am going to  fill some plastic eggs with treats in it and also put treats down on the floor to lead him to his Easter Basket.

He will get a Bone Marrow Bone too but I doubt he will eat it.

I hope everyone has a Happy Easter!!!

Love

Jennifer and Jack

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Poor Fudge and Vern are just going to get their usual walks.
That is all a dog wants anyway. The rest is for me and I know that and am okay with it... Jack gets to enjoy the benefits but would be just as happy going for a walk.  I just love having fun with him.
I got Phoebe some treats and a big yellow egg toy that rolls in a crazy fashion plus I got her that sling shot duck I have seen all around.  I think she will have a blast playing with the children with it --outside, of course!  Tonight, I need to play bunny and construct the baskets and hide the eggs.  Oh! to be a child again...or a doodle.  Happy Easter!
Happy Easter Jennifer and Jack!
Tara is going to get extra snuggle time with MOMMY!! :)
Rosey & Bandit are going to help me cook!!  And they will get a marrow bone...Hope you and Jack have a wonderful day!
I will be letting them out into the yard early to Chase the Easter Bunny away

LOL@ Joanne, My mom is staying with me and I got her a whole dog bath container size easter basket filled with all new toys for her puppy to be!!!!

Suzann can you send your babies to my house to help me cook, since I don' t know how???? Extra snuggle time sounds great....

FUNNY!!!! All we have is chipmunks!!!
Well Passover is over for us, we have 2 seders (traditional dinners) the first two nights, that is alwys good, and then it is over for us, lol...tomorrow is Easter Sunday, and it is our 40th wedding anniversary.  we had a surprize party today given by my son & his wife, that was so much fun, and tomorrow we are going to a greek restaurant for dinner with friends.  and if my hand feels better, I do have some work to do for my husbands office, lol...
Jenn, you and Jack have a wonderful Easter!!!
I am sorry that I am so ignorant about Passover and when it was. I had the feeling when I posted it, I should check and see, I am glad your passover was good. and Happy Anniversary to you, 40 years,, Congrats!!!!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service