DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Just wondering what everyone is doing for their dood for the holiday??? Believe it or not I did not go insane with Jack this holiday.. He is using the same Easter basket from last year and it has a few stuffed toys and play toys in it. I am going to  fill some plastic eggs with treats in it and also put treats down on the floor to lead him to his Easter Basket.

He will get a Bone Marrow Bone too but I doubt he will eat it.

I hope everyone has a Happy Easter!!!

Love

Jennifer and Jack

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Unless they happen to find Easter eggs Natalie has missed in the yard...nothin' for the doods =)  They're not really religious and they've never heard of the Easter Bunny, although I'm sure they'd LOVE to meet that fuzzy guy!

Here's to hoping Natalie left a few eggs behind for Rosco and Boca... Happy Easter, your daughter is so precious and so beautiful I hope you enjoy every part of your day.. Next year this time, it will be two dogs, and two kids...

We'll be home today hanging out by the water...and Sasha will enjoy being "IN" the water...running in the yard and hanging out with us...and then with my son's dog when she comes over later!! 

It will be a Wonderful Day!!

No Easter Baskets...but...I did make a Pet Smart run yesterday and got her some goodies...but...it Wasn't specifically for Easter...just needed a few things! (smile)

Happy Easter to you...your Mom and Jack...

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service