DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

What is the right size photo to upload for the header on "My Page"? - PLEASE HELP!

Every photo I upload is huge despite cropping, or any of the vertical, horizontal, tiling options - Any feedback is appreciated.  Thank you!

Views: 110

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hang on.... I'll find my dimensions.  I troubleshooted this years ago and saved the results

Dont look at my header right now because it looks stretched. My error.  My previous ones though, did work.  I have been asked this question before with happy results :) 

Okay, Here they are.  I have them in Pixels or Inches. Whatever you prefer

You may have to tweak a bit for your own results but these are pretty close to standard.  Good Luck 

PIXELS: 

Width - 999

Height- 189 

Inches:

Width - 13.878

Height - 2.626

If you have other issues or questions, you might also like to join a group here on DK that worked on getting pages right.

We had a decorating contest once. It was fun. We all worked on getting some of the issues worked out.  Old discussions but still true today 

http://www.doodlekisses.com/group/nanciecasey

YES!  THANK YOU SO MUCH!

& Joanne...I love your page! Any tips to make the music work? Oh, how I'm technically challenged in this arena! Ugh!

Have you taken 15 minutes to go through the New Member Orientation

One reason I love this place is that is does not operate like a dry, dull, forum style format. But, it does take a little  practice and review. You will catch on. 

If you have not yet, do go to the orientation area 

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service