DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/21016731

I just ran across this on the Summit County Ohio Dog Warden's page - it does look like a doodle to me! Normally their "guesses" are pretty far off I have noticed..............  I would be able to pull him from the shelter but I can't foster :-( 

Views: 702

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

THANK YOU! I got an email back from Adrienne :-)  She is contacting them to.
Send Karen or Adrienne a PM on DK... you might try Ann Kendig as well!!! oh and Hi Denise & Hunter!!

Hi Suzann!!!!!!!!  LOL

Stop by if you go your Mom's .
I'll call the shelter in the morning.
Hope this works out for the little guy. Keep us posted!
Keep us posted. We are all hoping he gets "sprung" and is quickly on his way to a better life.
Have any luck with the very nice people on the phone this morning?

Actually, the woman I spoke with was very nice. He is up for adoption and according to her, he is not in danger of being euthanized. She said he's very friendly and they are supposedly not overcrowded. Of course, I have no idea if any of that is true.

That's good --about being nice. If u do an Internet search you would find you are the first to use nice in the same sentence with Summit County Animal Shelter. Wishing the very best for all working in his behalf.
You got that right Joanne. 
A few things to keep in mind Denise:
-he may already be neutered
-his hold ( if he had one-in case of a lost dog) may have expired.
If both if these are satisfied, he will be ready now. Do not depend on what you are told by whoever wants to answer your questions on the phone- as information is not accurate. So just be prepared once you walk into the shelter, you may be walking out with a dog. Really, you never know. Just be thankful you do not have to go to the old shelter, condemned last summer!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service