DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/21016731

I just ran across this on the Summit County Ohio Dog Warden's page - it does look like a doodle to me! Normally their "guesses" are pretty far off I have noticed..............  I would be able to pull him from the shelter but I can't foster :-( 

Views: 702

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good points Joanne. I need to get a crate I don't have one. Hunter doesn't need one. I was at the old one a few times, it was disgusting!!!
I need to make sure there is a foster lined up. With Kelsey's allergies and asthma I can't take chances.
Stop and talk with me if you go past my house.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed here, this is one of these  moments when I wish I was nearer.  Good luck with getting this dog out of the pound.
Wishing you Good Luck Denise! I hope all works out well for you and this adorable guy!
Sad to say I can't seem to line up a foster or any assistance yet. I am going to keep trying! Keep your paws crossed! I would take him in a second if it wasn't for the allergy issue with my daughter.
How has the weekend gone?? Any updates??
He was taken off the website late Friday night so I called Sat morning and he was adopted :-).

Thank Goodness, I got really upset when I couldn't see him!

:o) a Happy Ending and hopefully a forever home.

Good news.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service