DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Remember the old days when we had contests often. I liked the captions contest, where did it go?

Views: 741

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think F would just keep FL! She will be leaving my house soon.....I can't wait for you to see where she is going!!!
I love very Round Laurie but if FL ends up here she will become compost! : ) I guess that' same for. Of keeping her forever.

If I had any idea what this would lead to! LOL

I just heard from the recipient of the Intercourse shirt. I will have it back soon and start another caption contest.

Yay.
You'd have to create a mini FL (MFL) if she needs to be mailed. Real FL is too valuable to send to any yahoo that wins a contest. Who knows what would happen to her! But MFL - she could probably take some abuse! Not that I'm promoting abuse. I will be nothing but kind to MFL when I win the contest.

Ooh, a mini FL! We could make clothes for her, like paper dolls. 

Q. Does that connote me sticking my tongue out? Really you are all on a different planet.

Making clothes for her could be interesting.  We could post pictures of MFL in her outfits and even have a contest for the most creative outfit.   (and you thought the I Love Intercourse shirt was provocative!) :)

Gail, I like how you think!!

I am really loving this idea. And this is actually something that requires no technology or equipment, just some scissors, paper, etc., which makes me very happy. 

She doesn't like clothes. LOL

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service