DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

When Bayley was a puppy, she was putting pounds on so fast, we thought she was going to grow up to be the Jolly Red Giant. But at nearly 2 years old, she seems to have leveled out at about 55 pounds. Which is just perfect for us. I was just wondering how big can a doodle get. How big is your doodle? Show us some photos of your big Dood.

Bayley French kissing the snake I won her at the county fair

Views: 2045

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like that.......

This picture of Bayley is too cute!

I'm guessing nobody is going to beat this one.  Meet Shadow.  He is one half of a brother sister duo that is currently AVAILABLE for ADOPTION thru the DRC.  Shadow's vet records indicate that he weighs 137 lbs.  Yes, he is a little overweight and he needs a perfect home for he and his Sister where they can be loved and exercised thoroughly so he can loose a little of that weight.  I still think he is going to be a big big boy even at his perfect size.

If you or someone you know is interested in this beautiful brother sister team, please apply through the DRC.  More info on Shadow and Sadie is available in their profile at the bottom of the Main page on Doodlekisses.

Shadow is possibly part Shetland Pony and he and his sister are impossibly cute.  Fingers crossed for a good home soon for these beauties!

Shadow wins for me.  Now let's get the real win going with a great home for them.

I posted these two on my Facebook page. I hope they are adopted soon. I love a big giant doodle and how could you not love that Sadie-face!

Wow Shadow is a BIG gorgeous boy and each time I see these two I just want to hug them both.  Hoping for a loving home soon.

Sheri, I want these two to find a home soon! Both of them are beautiful dogs.

I so want them but am pretty sure my husband would divorce me!!

I so wish someone would adopt these two.  Sheri, are they still at their home?  No need for foster yet?

Yes, they are still in their original home.  That is the one thing we have going for us.

Shea is 80 lbs,Aja is 79lbs ans Mya is 70lbs. Shea is a lot taller than the girls.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service