DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

WIN A LES POOCHS BRUSH...or other great doodle prize...it's CONTEST TIME!

CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED.
WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ONCE DRAWING IS COMPLETE.

Views: 1736

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Here goes! Millie says she loves contests and has her paws crossed :)

Now that Mommy is trying out a longer look, she will need some help with the snarls. Especially as much as I like to roll on the ground a play!

I would love to be entered in a contest. Here is a picture of Chase.

The kids are not the only ones who like "Dora"!! Budda loves the Dora Chair and wont let the girls sit in it.
Elmo and I would LOVE the brush!!!!

Though he does not enjoy being brushed it would potentially mean fewer times in the bath/to the groomer to get rid of the matts, and that would be worth it! As you can see from this picture, baths are not fun (even though swimming is highly enjoyed!!)

Would love to win a brush for the new pup we have. Here's Hoosier!

Coming up on a year old mom is finding lots of mats on me!!!! A new brush would be greatttttttttttttttt!!! Signed Miss Allie Fluffly Pants

were in!

This is my first time trying to embed an image into a comment, so I hope it works. I need to learn some time, so it might as well be now. I don't have my own doodle yet but will be getting one this spring, so any supplies would be wonderfully helpful. Since I don't have any doodle pictures of my own to share yet, maybe this picture will bring some smiles anyway. Azure

Loads of tangles from all of the rough-housing! mom would love a new brush!
Wow, I'd love one of these! Great idea....and a great teaching tool.

And now, Casey on his favorite perch - the loveseat in the living room.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service