DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Thank you all for being on my side and helping me get through this. I have not met any of you doodle moms and you are all there for me and Hurley. You know I am fighting hard for him. Today, I talked to someone I see a lot and she told me that I should just put Hurley to sleep....I was so upset. She said that he has too many problems and I should just put him down and get another puppy. Of course, she said if it was her, she would do that.

You all have been my rock...I wish I could meet you all and give you hugs...you understand what I am going through. Hurley is not in pain. He just has these horrible cysts on his head. Yes, they keep rupturing and getting infected, but with this surgery, they will be removed. He will have a long life. I won't even think of me not having Hurley in my life. I told the woman I was talking to that I am fighting for Hurley. There is no way he will be put to sleep over cysts on his head. A lot of you are right, this is harder on me than Hurley. He does not have cancer, they are not in his brain and he is not in any pain. I will keep on fighting for my dog until he has surgery and they are gone.

Thank you for all our support. I love you all!!

Regina and Hurley

Views: 247

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You go girl.Just keep on luvin that wonderful boy .H e will have his surgery and get better,That other woman obviously is not a true dog lover.

Regina, Your "friend" sounds heartless.  Obviously she can see how upset you are and how much you love your Hurley, yet she isn't enough of a friend to put herself in your place and be empathatic about what you are going thru.  Perhaps she is a little jealous of you.  Not everyone loves animals and can understand loving a dog as part of your family.  But anyone who cares about a friend should be able to see how you are hurting and want to help and support you.  I can't believe she suggested to you to put him to sleep over a skin condition.  God help a person like that who has such little consideration for a life - any life.  God bless you for having the love, patience and gumption to press on and give Hurley the best life he can have!  Happy Mothers Day!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service