DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

We have had some sick doodles on Doodlekisses recently and I was thinking last night maybe we needed a lighthearted discussion. I know we have had your Doodle celebrity lookalike, but have we had a discussion about what doodle on Doodlekisses could be your dog's twin. Who is your dog's twin here on Doodlekisses? Here are Fudge and Vern's.

Vern has a lot of "twins" on Doodlekisses, but looking at the recent slide show I was struck by how much he looks like Huff (Taylor, Bryce, and Huff). I picked him because they are even wearing the same head gear.

Huff

Fudge has many twins too on Doodlekisses. Here is Fudge and her twin Daisy (Daisy & Mommy Lisa). They even have similar markings.

Daisy

Views: 1262

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL... I should be putting away the laundry lying on my bed right now.... and instead I'm playing... heck, who am I kidding.... I've been floating in and out of here all day....LOL  Hope you had a fun evening!
oh yes, I put all my laundry away already!!  LOTS of it, I couldn't even take a break to do DK cuz I would still have all the clothes on the bed too!!
You are disciplined!  I was on a mission.... had to find a twin for some cute dog!  LOL and we were watching a very intense football game on and off (Jets) - not that we're even Jet fans, but it is the 'other NY team'...off to put away the laundry now!
I admire your commitment Shelly, to the doods, not the football... there are 2 teams in NY??? LOL!! Go put your laundry away!!
they really are twins aren't they....now I have to go look too.

I found a twin for Hudson!! This is a doodle who belongs to Karen named Cirrus!

And here is Hudson...
Jared, I have been looking! Hopefully, we can find a twin!
What about Katie R's Doodle and Dakota??
Nice haircut Dakota!
Good find Candy! It's hard to match the partis!!!
Twins, for sure!!
My Hartley is the twin of Adriannes Samantha!!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service