DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

We have had some sick doodles on Doodlekisses recently and I was thinking last night maybe we needed a lighthearted discussion. I know we have had your Doodle celebrity lookalike, but have we had a discussion about what doodle on Doodlekisses could be your dog's twin. Who is your dog's twin here on Doodlekisses? Here are Fudge and Vern's.

Vern has a lot of "twins" on Doodlekisses, but looking at the recent slide show I was struck by how much he looks like Huff (Taylor, Bryce, and Huff). I picked him because they are even wearing the same head gear.

Huff

Fudge has many twins too on Doodlekisses. Here is Fudge and her twin Daisy (Daisy & Mommy Lisa). They even have similar markings.

Daisy

Views: 1262

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes, there must:) I thought Huff was the only one! I am not alone in my longing for a doodle kiss!:)
I guess they will have to start their own site NODoodleKisses:) LOL!
Add Daisy's twin, Fudge, to the group.
Go check out Gina's Kona...she is chocolate and might be close.
Wow! That is true dedication. I bet you had a headache when you finished :)

What about Seda and Sandy B's Chocolate Doodle?

So beautiful these two. I think you did a good job matching them up.
Really good job! They look like sibs for sure with those matching mustaches. I love Seda's eyes in this photo.
That is pretty darn good.  I didn't see Sandy's doodle!  Thanks!!
I am spending a lot of time trying to find Doodle twins, when I should be taking down my Christmas decorations. LOL
I found Owen's twin! Owen is the first pic, Gus the second...
Wow!  They are twins, get ready for non matting fur, it's wonderful.  Is Owen an F1 GD?  He's adorable can't wait to watch him  grow. 

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service