DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Washingtongoldendoodlebreeders.com - lot's of listings and local, any experience?

Anybody know anything good or bad about these listings?

http://www.washingtongoldendoodlebreeders.com/wa-puppies-for-sale/

Views: 170

Replies to This Discussion

There is a site like this for just about every state you can think of. Type in STATE NAME followed by goldendoodle breeders and you'll get identical sites like this for the respective state. I have NO idea who is behind this series of sites, but without being able to contact the ACTUAL breeder directly I would not buy a puppy via the internet. Remember that it's not WHERE a breeder lists his/her puppies...it's the actual breeding program that matters. There's no way to know about the breeder or his/her breeding program without a phone conversation, exchange of health testing files, and talking to others who have gotten a doodle from that specific breeder. A home visit is highly recommended too because a lot of things can be hidden when you only know a breeder from his/her website.

Have you looked at the list of breeders in this article?

http://www.doodlekisses.com/notes/What_To_Look_for_In_a_Breeder

Not a guarantee of quality...but most of these are breeders that are known in the breeding community and you might get better feedback (at least privately) about SPECIFIC breeders on these lists. But it's nearly impossible to give feedback on classified ads.

I actually know people who have purchased their goldendoodles through this site. As Adina noted, no matter what state you put in you will get the same listing. However, what I was told is that if you make an inquiry about a particular puppy the organization/broker will contact you and if interested will allow you to speak directly to the breeder to get any questions you may have answered prior to purchasing a pup. Now I don't know if you can meet the breeder or puppy and that is an obvious concern (or maybe it's not). However, all in all they were very happy with their service and have continued to stay in contact with their breeder. Most breeders advertise over the internet but the difference here is this organization is a broker for breeders. If you're thinking of them I'd also check Better Business Bureau to see if there have been any bad reports (although again, this will not tell you about the reputation or quality of the actual breeder). Not sure about their overall success rate, just letting you know I do know some very happy customers.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service