DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

My pups, Jules and Jett come home 14 Nov and I'm enjoying reading up on what I have to look forward to. Bigger and bouncier than the beagles I grew up with, but I am very excited to have these babies to rear.

Views: 181

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Carolyn- so happy for you!!! I get my little buddies, Duncan and Raleigh, on 16th or 18th of November and have been learning lots. It's been very quiet around my house and guess that is about to change. Scottie's have been what I'm familiar with, but my sister has an ALD, Murphy ,so I kinda know what to expect. What made you decide to get two?
Will follow your home coming so give a detailed report! Ann
Hi Ann--Duncan and Raleigh are gorgeous and are just a day older than Jules and Jett. We visited the vet to meet him and ask some questions and he kind of questioned our sanity for getting two puppies at once. He said training them could be harder because instead of focusing on us, they'd be more interested in playing with each other. So I guess we'll be doing it on opposite sides of the house and then switching dogs, or working them one at a time so they can't distract each other. I wonder what the multiple doodle group says about that?
Carolyn
Hi Carolyn, I haven't shared much about getting two doodles as I know I would get some flack! I have my work cut out for me! I knit and sew and am trying to wrap up projects right now so they will have my full attention. Also puppy proofing the house! We'll have to keep in touch and learn from one another! I see many who have more than one so it workable. I'm especially thankful to DK for the knowledge and experience pre-ownership! Ann
Yes, puppy-proofing is next up on my list, for sure! I just ordered enough dog gear from Amazon to start my own pet shop/groomer's, but it all seems necessary. And then I think of half a dozen other "necessary" things! Lol. We're in for interesting times, it seems. :D
Carolyn, congrats on your new babies. We have only one ALD, Max who is 5 yrs and a joy.
Thanks, Sandy! I looked at Max's puppy picture on your profile and he looks a lot like Jett, so I'm wondering if Jett will grow up to have Max's beautiful coat. He really is a handsome boy!

Congrats! You're babies are adorable. Double your pleasure!!!

Thanks! I'm smitten. :-)
Adorable....enjoy lots of love and joy!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service