DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Here is a picture of my Hunter who is almost 7 months old.  Thank goodness he goes in to be groomed on Thursday, we do this every 4 weeks, he just grows so fast.  Hunter is the sweetest thing and the love of my life.

Views: 152

Replies to This Discussion

Cutie.  My Kona's hair grows so slowly!  I only groom him twice a year down to 2 inches, but love him at 4 inches, and I scissor trim his face and feet every 6 weeks or so so he can see and so his feet are cleaner after playing outside

Our Girl's, Bindi & Bailey gets cut about every 4-5 weeks as well. Bindi our wavy chocolate could sometimes go longer but Bailey has a curlier coat so she has to get cut regularly every 4 weeks or she knots so bad.

He is adorable!

Thank you Kimberly, both of your girls are adorable.

Hunter is such a beautiful color.  Ned and Clancy need grooming about every 4 weeks also.

Haha!  I'm sure that some might argue that Kona needs grooming more often, but I love him when he has really long scruffy hair.  I trimmed around his eyes and mustache and feet yesterday, but left the 4 inch long body hair.  Takes more frequent brushing, but he doesn't mind nearly daily brushings. 

Fortunately, he is very "chill" while grooming him and even will fall asleep sometimes like in these photos

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service