DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Cam & Oski's Discussions (182)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"How adorable. I wish Oski still did the frog pose! :)"

Cam & Oski replied Sep 16, 2009 to Does your doodle lie in wait for you to get out of the shower?

23 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Cam & Oski

"Haha. Oski loves cantaloupe, cherries & blueberries. He's actually learned how t…"

Cam & Oski replied Aug 4, 2009 to Loves fruit?

10 May 24, 2016
Reply by Lily

"LOL! I'd love to see a video of that! Oski was in excellent form yesterday on our w…"

Cam & Oski replied Apr 16, 2009 to Does you doodle do crazy, goofy things in public so people start laughing as they walk by?

20 Apr 16, 2009
Reply by Wendy and Eddie

"Yes! Oski will also do "Super Dog!" where he'll sleep on his back & stretch is f…"

Cam & Oski replied Mar 23, 2009 to Does your doodle sleep like this?

10 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Nancie & Gracie Doodle

"LOL! The Benny & the Cats gang strikes again! Wait till they find the treat cabi…"

Cam & Oski replied Feb 10, 2009 to What do you think about this conspiracy thing going on at my home?

6 Aug 25, 2009
Reply by Linda,Yankee & Finn

"I would have had "performance anxiety" with all those doods watching me, LOL! These…"

Cam & Oski replied Jan 25, 2009 to Does your doodle lie in wait for you to get out of the shower?

23 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Cam & Oski

"So adorable. In the top photo Gaston doesn't even look like a dog, it looks like DH…"

Cam & Oski replied Jan 17, 2009 to Does your doodle like to be held like a big baby?

21 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Eva

"Oski loves to literally throw himself down on the ground & roll around on his ba…"

Cam & Oski replied Jan 17, 2009 to does your doodle roll on his/her back and snort like a horse? LOL

7 Apr 30, 2009
Reply by Megan

"How cute! I think I used to hold Oski like that when he was a baby but then he grew…"

Cam & Oski replied Jan 17, 2009 to Does your doodle like to be held like a big baby?

21 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Eva

"If Oski didn't like getting showered he would definitely be trying to get in with us…"

Cam & Oski replied Jan 17, 2009 to Does your doodle lie in wait for you to get out of the shower?

23 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Cam & Oski

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service