DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Huff has a big butt. He flings it when he plays with other dogs, so he has acquired the appropriate title of "Butt Flinger". When he sits his butt is the biggest part about him....

Does your dood have a big butt?:)

Views: 365

Replies to This Discussion

Me too:) hahaha:) Thanks...
My doodles don't necessarily have big butts.....but they certainly know how to use them!  Mine very often "butt bump" each other, us, or the furniture when they want to play.  When they walk, they also know how to shake what their mama gave them ;)  lol
You are so funny haha:) Shake what their mama gave them:) Huff does too. The butt bump when they want to play? How funny!:)
My fav part of my doods is heir bootys lol.  Im always pinching their behinds or giving them the "butt rub".  Their butts are just so round and cute and they shake them when they walk.  Her is one of  my lovely doodle butt....
Attachments:
Looking at that butt I would say you have a Goldendoodle????  It looks like the back end of my Gracie Doodle when her big plume tail is relaxed.  I love the butts too and her buns especially!!!  ha ha  Right now she has a an extremely short hair cut so she has a skinny little butt!
Jellybean has a big butt. She uses it on us to move us or anyone else out of her way :) and she loves to sit it down on us when we are on the couch and smack us in the face with her tail. Oh these doodles!
That posted twice, sorry

Thought this discussion was hilarious, thought I'd add my Doc's pic at 9 weeks..

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service