DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Noah and Sherlock LOVE rolling on dead worms.  Sherlock is a very clean dog, minus this disgusting habit.  Noah loves to get dirty, so I'm not surprised he does this.  They both search through the grass trying to find an almost dead worm or slug.  They will scratch at the grass to get to the good stuff and then the rolling commences.  They will actually roll on top of each other to push each other out of the way to get to the worm.  I really shouldn't let them do this because they stink afterwards and I end up cutting the worms and yellow slime out of their fur, but they look like they are in dog utopia when they are rolling on worms.  So this is their one guilty pleasure in which I let them indulge.  

Find more videos like this on DoodleKisses.com

Views: 174

Replies to This Discussion

Mine don't roll on dead worms or almost dead worms, but they do eat them!!! When it rains or even after the sprinklers go off there will be dead or dying worms on the cement and mine gobble them up like they are a delicacy. YUCK!
Ewww.....I've never heard of dogs rolling on worms and slugs, but I guess they will roll on anything. So glad Ollie and Isabel don't do this because my DH would have to get it out of their hair!
Oh yuck and double yuck! Thank goodness this is one habit JD does not have!
Who would ever think that two such adorable fluffy little dogs as Noah & Sherlock would love such gross things?
That is a really funny video. They really do seem to LOVE rolling on the worms.
It is a pretty funny video! They look like they're just in ecstasy! LOL
Callie thinks that it is not only her job but her RESPONSIBILITY to roll on dead worms. Fortunately, they tend to be the crispy dead kind so there's minimal fall-out. For so long I could not figure out what she was rolling on...didn't look like anything was there but on closer examination...dead earthworms! She doesn't eat them...that would cut into her treating our area like it's a buffet of grass.
Chewie will roll on anything that has the slightest smell to him. He is very deliberate in how he does it also...presses his head down first, then the rest of his body gets into it. I often look to see what he's rolling on and normally don't see a thing.

Jane...I can't get over how much Noah and Chewie resemble each other.
This video gave me a good laugh, so cute! Sheba rolls on live worms, dead worms, bird, goose, cow etc., etc., etc., poop. Pretty much rolls on anything smelly, slimy, dead or disgusting. Duke on the other hand is too busy eating these things to take the time to roll in it. Gives me shivers just thinking about it...YUCK!
This may be the end of my budding romance with Duke.Seems he behaves just like a dog--yuck, indeed!
How can you refuse a face like this?

Even though you know what he's been eating?!?! Just kidding. He is one cute doodl!
Believe me Jane, he would love it!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service