DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Kamela & Beckett's Discussions (149)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Great job!! Curly coats are tough to get looking good. Our Aussiedoodle has a super…"

Kamela & Beckett replied May 29, 2017 to First Clipping of Chloe By Myself :)

4 May 29, 2017
Reply by Melissa

"I groom both my mini schnauzer and our very curly, thick coated doodle. First I will…"

Kamela & Beckett replied Apr 27, 2017 to Novice home groomer seeking grooming & safety tips

20 May 5, 2017
Reply by Melissa

"Our doodle is VERY curly and mats like crazy. He's ok with limited brushing, but not…"

Kamela & Beckett replied Mar 28, 2017 to Doodle brushing! Help!

42 Apr 15, 2017
Reply by Frank & TeddyToyDoodle

"I don't have any suggestions, just here to commiserate. Our doodle is VERY curly. I'…"

Kamela & Beckett replied Jan 9, 2017 to Need suggestions for Grooming a wooly mini goldendoodle

6 Jan 16, 2017
Reply by Judi Christopher

"I have a grooming table with a single arm and use a double restraint (loop for neck…"

Kamela & Beckett replied Jul 28, 2016 to Grooming table harness?

4 Jul 28, 2016
Reply by Cyndi, The Boys & Callie

"She is a cutie! I think it can be hard, because there is a standard accepted poodle…"

Kamela & Beckett replied Jul 6, 2016 to Fed up after three groomers and really bad haircuts. Need advise.

25 Jul 22, 2016
Reply by Gwyndolyn Morasko

"I'm in the same boat. Lucy, our schnauzer gets so anxious when left anywhere that I…"

Kamela & Beckett replied Jun 15, 2016 to I accidentally cut Ludo while grooming and I feel terrible.

15 Jun 15, 2016
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"Oh my gosh- you just wrote the post I was going to. On Sunday I was grooming my mini…"

Kamela & Beckett replied Jun 14, 2016 to I accidentally cut Ludo while grooming and I feel terrible.

15 Jun 15, 2016
Reply by Nancy, Ned, Clancy, and Charlie

"Our Beckett has a super curly coat. I mainly comb him with a metal comb. He doesn't…"

Kamela & Beckett replied May 29, 2016 to Please help!!

12 May 31, 2016
Reply by DonMarie and Picco

"Our Aussiedoodle, Beckett has a super curly, poodle like coat. We knew it when we go…"

Kamela & Beckett replied May 28, 2016 to Fed up after three groomers and really bad haircuts. Need advise.

25 Jul 22, 2016
Reply by Gwyndolyn Morasko

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service