DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Julie and Max's Discussions (884)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"She is awesome BG, and he is super soft, not quite as clean now though lol."

Julie and Max replied May 20, 2014 to Max had his first real hair cut and I am so pleased!

20 May 20, 2014
Reply by Linda, Charlie Brown and Beau

"Wow you did a wonderful job, now you make me want to try even more to do my own groo…"

Julie and Max replied May 16, 2014 to Meet the new Ragley! (A home grooming tutorial)

42 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by Malenie Piscetelli

"Where is the picture Stephanie!  Thank you :)"

Julie and Max replied May 16, 2014 to Max had his first real hair cut and I am so pleased!

20 May 20, 2014

"It's good that she let you do it like that on the deck. I bet it is soft, I know tha…"

Julie and Max replied May 14, 2014 to Max had his first real hair cut and I am so pleased!

20 May 20, 2014

"She looks awesome Deb, I love how you've groomed her, and wow is she ever getting bi…"

Julie and Max replied May 14, 2014 to Max had his first real hair cut and I am so pleased!

20 May 20, 2014

"Deb I agree, and the groomer was so nice. It's a cage free groomer, so the dogs that…"

20 May 20, 2014

"Thanks Leslie, thanks Nancy, of course now he's already got mud all over him, he mad…"

Julie and Max replied May 13, 2014 to Max had his first real hair cut and I am so pleased!

20 May 20, 2014

"Thanks Lori, I really like how she did it, and she tapered down his belly so it look…"

Julie and Max replied May 13, 2014 to Max had his first real hair cut and I am so pleased!

20 May 20, 2014

"Oh and I meant to say she only charged me 55$ which is actually cheaper than petsmar…"

20 May 20, 2014

"I make my own using this recipe Strawberry Cream Shampoo for Dogs1 1/2 cup organic r…"

Julie and Max replied Mar 4, 2014 to Shampoo for frequent bathing?

12 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by Kelly & Zoe

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service