DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Sonal & Coco's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Kamela, will check out Beckett's cut. Great observations and from the back of…"

Sonal & Coco replied Jul 22, 2016 to Fed up after three groomers and really bad haircuts. Need advise.

25 Jul 22, 2016
Reply by Gwyndolyn Morasko

"Thanks!! :) Agree, I'm waiting for that high puff top to come off next time. "

Sonal & Coco replied Jul 22, 2016 to Fed up after three groomers and really bad haircuts. Need advise.

25 Jul 22, 2016

"Yes, a lot of the cut is like a Poodle. Coco's hair on the nose has grown out a bit…"

25 Jul 22, 2016

"Here's an update on the cut. In one word, it was 'not what I asked for'. My instruct…"

Sonal & Coco replied Jul 5, 2016 to Fed up after three groomers and really bad haircuts. Need advise.

25 Jul 22, 2016

"Thanks Nancy, will take these pictures and ones from the gallery, super helpful!! "

Sonal & Coco replied Jun 17, 2016 to Fed up after three groomers and really bad haircuts. Need advise.

25 Jul 22, 2016

"Thanks everyone, will be taking her for a trim today. Fingers crossed! :) "

Sonal & Coco replied Jun 17, 2016 to Fed up after three groomers and really bad haircuts. Need advise.

25 Jul 22, 2016

"Thanks for the tips Raj! Just ordered some of the Zogoflex toys :)  Will check out…"

Sonal & Coco replied Oct 13, 2015 to At-home hygiene care for 8 to 16 weeks puppy

8 Oct 13, 2015
Reply by Sonal & Coco

"Thanks everyone! Great tips :)  We went through with the brushing and combing last…"

Sonal & Coco replied Oct 13, 2015 to At-home hygiene care for 8 to 16 weeks puppy

8 Oct 13, 2015
Reply by Sonal & Coco

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service