DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Carolyn Robbin's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Dog will be 1 year next week. Tks."

Carolyn Robbin replied May 7, 2010 to Newbie doodler question about type of coat

29 May 9, 2010
Reply by Deb, Connor & Simon

"Good point....I'll wait and see!"

Carolyn Robbin replied May 7, 2010 to Newbie doodler question about type of coat

29 May 9, 2010

"how do you blow 'in the direction of growth'? Does this mean from skin upward (as ha…"

Carolyn Robbin replied May 7, 2010 to Does anyone have a grooming blow dryer they recommend?

18 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by F, Calla & Luca

"Peri is such a huggable for sure! Thanks for responding."

29 May 9, 2010

"Hi Katie, Thanks for the info. Good to hear from a breeder....I looks like your Aria…"

29 May 9, 2010

"Thanks Katie, I was thinking that his curly face probably would lay flat. Interestin…"

29 May 9, 2010

"Hi Denise! I have the 2 pics that I posted here and 2 others that have her son in th…"

Carolyn Robbin replied May 6, 2010 to Newbie doodler question about type of coat

29 May 9, 2010

"Barbara, THanks for responding. I am definitely going to get the blower. So, you use…"

Carolyn Robbin replied May 6, 2010 to Newbie doodler question about type of coat

29 May 9, 2010

"Thanks Barb...Can you suggest products to get a nice healthy shine? I will, at least…"

29 May 9, 2010

"Hi Carole, No haven't met him yet....Saturday! I was looking through your pictures.…"

29 May 9, 2010

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service