DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I bought a Professional Andis 2 speed from Petsmart. Even bought the 3/4 in clipper blade as suggested since I prefer her not to be buzzed.  I am sad to say that It will not go through her hair. The lady at the grooming salon told me to get this model for best results, but I'm disappointed. It cost a lot of money. Do I need the combs to put over top?Why won't it cut her hair?

I did try to scissor her. It took 4 hours and when I was done, I had huge blisters on my fingers which turned into big open wounds. It was awful. I never thought it would be so difficult to cut her hair. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Views: 6257

Replies to This Discussion

I think there was just a discussion, maybe only comments on that. At any rate some people are buying, bought them and we should have feedback soon.

I have the Andis 2 speed. I love it.  It does not LOVE my f1b wooley doodle.  No way can it go through his hair.  As a matter of fact, it only goes through with a 10 blade--NO attachment.  That's it.  So unless I want my doodle looking like a little terrier mix, I scissor cut.

It does work great with my other doodle though.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service