DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Here are pictures of "before" and preliminary "after" (just a few snips really)using the thinning shears I just bought for Calla. They really do eliminate the choppy look of regular shears which is not a problem with curlier Luca. I had never used thinning shears before and I wish I had them when my kids were young! The shears are very sharp so you have to be careful when removing hair from the teeth as my fingers will attest
Before

After

Views: 627

Replies to This Discussion

Awesome!!!!!
Thanks.
Wow! What a great job! We've actually been researching a bit for a good pair of thinning shears, what kind do you have?
I just bought a pair of Gators by Ed Geib, 40 teeth, through amazon. The scissors cost about $74. Not cheap but I was advised to not buy cheap shears and I know some DK members have spent much more. They seem good.and certainly are sharp.
I love how it turned out. I must get a pair. I got Finn groomed yesterday and he has a big poofy head compared to the rest of him. He looks so funny.
My groomer uses thinning sheers on Ned. It really helps with matting
Interesting. Luca's hair is full but not really thick because each hair is so fine. I might try it.
You have inspired me...thank you so much!
:-)

For some reason I can't see the after picture.   :o(

I like mine too - they are the silver series Logo by Cricket.  I have had them for 2 years.  I see Amazon carries them at $69.99.  I bought mine at Sally's beauty supply.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service