DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hello all! Just checking to see if anyone has any advice on what to do with doodle eyelashes? Bernie's are a very obvious orange color, which we adore, but they're getting so long! He'd be the envy of the red carpet! They don't seem to bother him, but when we trim his face we don't think we want to leave these long, sweeping eyelashes sticking out from his head. He is a boy after all! 

In the end we know it won't hurt him to trim them, but I'm really curious if anyone else has a doodle with such pretty, I mean handsome, eyelashes?

Views: 185

Replies to This Discussion

Misty has gotten so beautiful.  She was the cutest puppy with a lovely coat and while her coat looks like it has changed some, it is still just gorgeous.  I am jealous.  Those eyelashes are amazing.

I love Misty's eyelashes...

She's beautiful by the way!

Sasha's were just like that...until she got her first gromming recently...

I was So sad when they cut off her Beautiful...Long Lashes!!

It's been about two months now...and her coat...and her Lashes are growing back...thankfully...

I just measured them...and they are still in the process of growing back...and are now up to two inches long...and still growing!

I just love those long lashes...

Simon's eyelashes are right around 2" long and need to be trimmed again because when he blinks they are starting to pick up some of the hair from under his eyes. He is cream w/apricot ears and has apricot lashes. They are relatively straight and sweep to the side a little. I've trimmed them before and they do grow back pretty quickly.
The eyelash pictures are so cute, I thought I'd add Simon's  :-D
Attachments:
So long! I can't believe it!
I wish I had Wilson's long beautiful eye lashes  my DH trims them for me  I am to nervous to bring sicssors up to his eyes

My dood has long eyelashes but they don't curl back like that. I trimmed them once and I think they have grown back out in this picture.

I don't know if you can really see his eyelashes though.

You can see cute face! That's what matters most!
Yes, my labradoodle had very long lashes and since we did all his trimming ourselves, we never cut them.  Since there is no "right" way to trim a labradoodle, you have to let them know what you want, and what you don't want when you take them in for grooming.  I personally like the long lashes because they hold the hair back from the eyes (and they are so pretty).
Webber had eyelashes before Seda pulled them off!
Attachments:

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service