DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hello,

I've been perusing this group for weeks, and I've got some great info! I am a complete newbie with doodles and DOGS :)  I have a 4 month old f1b goldendoodle, Mousse.  For now he has a wavy fleece coat (according to the pics on here I saw), but does not have very long hair on his face.  I love the facial hair on doodles, and am hoping it will grow.  I see other doodles his age with much more hair...any idea if he'll get a nice hairy face?...also, am I right that he's wavy fleece?

Thanks!

Views: 101

Replies to This Discussion

he's sooo cute! My boy Murphy looked much the same at that age except he's cream color and now he has a full beard and mustache at about 7 months, I get sopping wet all day long from him wiping his wet face on me after he drinks water so be careful what you wish for.
looks like he might morph and have a hair coat~
He is just beautiful - I love his look.
My Toby looked much this way at his age. Toby got plenty of facial hair as time went along. When new coat came in his went to woolly and became a mat challenge. Hope maybe Mousse will stay easy to groom :-). Now that Toby is about 2 1/2, he is getting better, and I got some thinning shears which have helped a lot (not my idea, got it from groomer comments on this site) and I look at all the suggestions there. Good luck, If he is anything like Toby in temperament, you'll never have a better dog!
Attachments:
Thanks for all the compliments! :) I think he's pretty cute myself! I'm very interested to see what his coat turns out to be.
I think he is perfect!!!! What a sweet, thoughtful face!!! Kisses and Hugs to Mousse!
Mousse is such a handsome boy! I love his coat and especially his beautiful eyes and face.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service