DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

My mom and dad (mostly my dad) are so against giving Huff a haircut that they won't even think about it. I don't know how to convince them but a post recently about Bella's first haircut. 

I love the haircut. I don't want Huff to be shaved or cut down a lot but since summer is coming and he has so much hair (about 8 inches worth!) I wanted him to have a little haircut so he can enjoy the summer but my mom and dad say it doesn't matter since he is inside most of the time. So, I have three questions, Is it better for their skin to have shorter hair? How do I convince my parents to let him get a haircut? And Will his hair look like Bella's if he got a haircut? Thanks so much for any help you can give me:)

Views: 800

Replies to This Discussion

Maybe you are right. He is very handsome. Thank you:)
Wow, his coat looks just like Vern's coat. I am thinking of having them cut off a couple of inches on Friday when he goes to the groomers. He gets very hot and he is starting to mat more.
Does your groomer scissor cut him? I noticed that Both Vern and Fudge have more square faces (I mean the hair on their faces are cut into a square shape, just clarifying so nobody thinks I am making fun of Fudge and Vern haha:)) Do you always ask for it that way? The reason I ask, is because not a lot of people I know ask for square faces..... They are still cute either way!:)

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service