DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Well, even though I usually try to groom Buddy myself, I was running out of time to do it so I thought I would give a mobile pet groomer a try.  I visited the website and it seemed to be a great thing.  Well, we told her what we wanted and I am in tears as I write this.

Buddy no longer looks like Buddy.  His coat is too short (which I told her when she brought him back).  Yes I did pay.  I think I was in shock and just wanted her gone.  After she left I started looking at him closely and the cut (shave) is VERY uneven all over his body.  The hair on his face is uneven.  It is short on one side and longer on the other.  She was supposed to grind the nails and told me that she did, but after looking at them and the scratches on my arms it was obvious that she cut them instead!   

I am just sick to my stomach and just wish I could take it all back.    As I am just too upset to talk to someone on the phone, I found a corporate email address and sent them a very strongly worded email, for whatever that is worth.

Sorry all, just had to vent.  I know the hair will grow back and I know I am not the first person on here to have a bad experience but I just needed to share.  Thanks for listening. 

Views: 165

Replies to This Discussion

I too, was in shock the day I paid for this horrible cut at Pet Co.  And to make matters worse, one of the groomers (not the one who was responsible for this) didn't even take her lunch break because she wanted to see my reaction.  I asked for Scarlet to be cut down to about 1-2 inches because she was swimming in our pool a lot.  This is the before and I forget how many months after look.  So I feel your pain.  Needless to say, I've never been back!  Buddy sure is a cutie!   
Attachments:

..all I can say is.....YIKES!!

I would have cried...well, actually I did when Magic got shaved! She sure looks beautiful in her after pic - nice doggie!

Awww Tucker looks so sad.  I bet he feels velvety soft. :)  Buddy has grown out a bit and looks more "normal".  :)
Poor Scarlet.  She still looks adorable but I can imagine you had a bad reaction when you went to pick her up.  Looks like a different dog.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service