DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I have been researching les pooches brushes based on many recommendations on Doodle Kisses.  When I googled to find the brush I was thinking there was only one.  There are so many!  Which one do I buy????  I am expecting my puppy some time this year.  I got an email from the breeder that the mama has been inseminated and will be getting a  sonogram in a couple of weeks to confirm the pregnancy.  My puppy will be expected to have a fleece coat.  The mama is curly and the daddy is wavy.  Which type of les pooches brush do I need?  

Thanks to all and any advice will be appreciated.  I really want to keep a long coat.  I need to start out right!  

Views: 375

Replies to This Discussion

There are two Les Poochs brush varieties available for your Labradoodle:
The Les Poochs Green brush is used most often for routine coat maintenance and dematting. This brush variety has a medium-soft flex and it is equipped with dematting bristles on both sides of the brush head. This brush is recommended for coat lengths shorter than 4-inches.

The Les Poochs Purple brush is recommended when the coat length is 4-inches or longer. The Purple brush has a firm-flex brush head for penetrating the thicker coat, and it is also equipped with dematting bristles on both sides of the brush head.

Brush Size:

The Les Poochs brushes are available in two sizes (Regular and Wide).

The Regular size is recommended for Labradoodles weighing less than 40-pounds. This size is also handy for brushing the narrow contours, ears, legs and tail.

The Wide size is convenient for Labradoodles weighing 40-pounds or more.

Thank you so much Anthony!  You have been very helpful!  

Melissa, One of our DK members, Kemp Rader, has a store. Here is the link to his page and the information is there. If you call him, he is extremely helpful in helping you decide what Les Poochs brush is best for your dog. Good luck.

http://www.doodlekisses.com/profile/KempRader?xg_source=profiles_me...

Kemp is amazing, very helpful and friendly.  You'll get your brushes very fast after placing your order.

I'll secon that one!  He was so helpful when I was looking for a brush for Libby!

Thank you.  I actually ran across his site when I did a google search for les poochs!  

Agree about Kemp.  Very helpful.  Plus the packaging is terrific.  It's like you're Charlie Bucket and you just won a golden ticket.

thanks!

Kemp was very helpful when I purchased my green Les Pooch brush. It was definitely worth the $$, although make sure to keep it away from your pup, as Seaumus nearly chewed most of the green plastic part. Luckily, he didn't completely destroy it. Haha.

thanks!

Les Pooches brushes are the best!!!  I have one and brushing is a snap for both of us!! Definitely worth the money!

Kemp suggested a small green and larger purple. I started with the small green while Casey is a puppy and plan to add the large purple when needed as he grown. Right now, he is only 9 weeks and his coat is SO soft and fluffy. Who knows what he will look like as he progresses through all of the coat changes!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service