DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

I've heard people rave about these brushes and when searching in the past found they weren't available.  I just checked in on their website and it looks like they're shipping again.  Has anyone heard anything?  Too good to be true?  http://www.lespoochs.com/brushes.asp

Which Les Poochs do you use?  Oliver is starting to shed his puppy coat and we're dealing with mats all the time now.  His problem spots are in all the usual places, and he recently decided he doesn't like being brushed anymore!

Views: 298

Replies to This Discussion

My daughter ordered me one for Christmas and was told that it was "on backorder" and would arrive in January.  Still waiting...I think she ordered the second week of December.

I had an order in and was told early Winter. I think they were always accepting the orders but not sure. I just emailed Kemp from Kemp Country to see if he had heard anything. I'd prefer to buy from him if I can. I'll let you know what he has to say.

As usual, got a very quick reply from Kemp!  Here it is:

Today at 2:45 PM

Hi Rosemary,
Thanks for checking on the Les Poochs brush status.
Unfortunately, we are still waiting for the brushes - they haven't started shipping yet.
The Les Poochs website always accepts orders for the brushes, but they will either put your name on a waiting list or on backorder.
The latest estimate I have is "late February", but they might extend that date further as they have many times in the past.
I will be sending out email notifications as soon as I receive any brushes.   :-)

Thank you so much, Rosemary.

Warmly,
Kemp Rader

Doodle Country Store
www.doodlecountry.com

Thanks for checking in with them.  Doodle Country Store wasn''t on my radar as a resource but will be now!  Which brush did you buy for Enzo?  I guess I'll jump in on the backorder list now!

Email Kemp to get on the list and send a pic and description of the coat of your pup. He will/ can recommend which type brush would best suit your dog. He suggested the purple brush if I were going to keep her longish and green if I wanted the shorter coat.
Can you recommend a brush to use in interim while we wait for Les Pooch brushes to come in?

There is a knock-off of the LesPoochs from MGT.  They are not expensive - do not work as well as LesPoochs, but they do work.

Thanks Nancy :)
Yup...this is the one I have been using.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service