DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

WELL!!!  Let me start by saying I have a new found respect for groomers!  Aye, aye, aye!  I attempted to shave Rosie today....  2 hours later there is hair everywhere and puffballs still on her feet.  I went to beauty college so I thought it would be similar to cutting people hair... NO WAY!  I hate to discourage anyone from DIY grooming but I just don't know if I will do that again!  Anyway, I've attached before and after pictures.  Maybe I'll forget how hard it was in a couple of months and try again!  =)

Views: 438

Replies to This Discussion

What?!?!  $200???  Crazy?  Should I scissor the legs rather than clip???

Yes, definitely.  I scissors the body and the legs.  You can clip the face, between the toes, the sanitary area, and the belly.  The rest cut with the scissors.  I usually do a first cut, then we wash, blow dry, and do the final cut.  It works better to spread it over a few days if you have the time.  They look kind of rough after the first cut, so you may not want to take them out.

She is so cute.  Great job!  I love it.

She looks great!!! What a great cut!!! Can I bring Lola over??? lol
Great job.  Can you tell me how you did the top of the head as this seems like a difficult one as I try to  think it through in my mind?
I have lived in Ga and Mo and its 75 to 150 for the full groom (like a summer cut for example)
She looks great. My plan is to groom Wally myself. (for several reasons) Do you have a blower? What do you do with the hair on back legs behind the paws? Clip or shave? Thanks!
You did a great job, you can do my dogs any day!
I think she looks great.  You have the head and ears just the way I like them and he legs are good also.  What's the problem?  I think you did a great job.  Definitely not shaved.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service