DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

There are a lot of questions among a few of us  new Doodle parents concerning different coats and their changes.
If you have a couple minutes please answer this short survey and tell us your experience with your Doodle's coat.

Before & After pics (puppy to adult) would be nice too.  :)

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to answer these question!
Copy and Paste questions below to reply:

1. What is the type of doodle you have and their coat type?

2. Did it change much from puppy to adult? (Yes or No)

3. What age did it start to change/shed and how long did it take?

4. Did it mat before, during or after change?

5. Did it change in color or coat type?

6. What grooming strategies ie: body-clip/tools/shampoo/detangle sprays did you find most useful during the shedding/matting period?

Views: 9018

Replies to This Discussion

Such a gorgeous thick coat.

hi everyone has any body found a spray or dry shampoo that moisturizes the skin to reduces itchiness and dander?

I started giving Chopper Evening Primrose oil capsules as recommended in another thread. For the first 2 weeks I gave him 2 capsules a day then down to one. No more dry coat. :)

This is the best discussion I've come across. Thank you and please, keep adding data.  Just look at how many views it has!

We're hungry for this information.  I especially need to know if the pup gets less curl or more curl with adult coat.

Here's the original post question.

1. What is the type of doodle you have and their coat type?  Can you mention if it's a multigen?

2. Did it change much from puppy to adult? (Yes or No)

3. What age did it start to change/shed and how long did it take?

4. Did it mat before, during or after change?

5. Did it change in color or coat type?

6. What grooming strategies ie: body-clip/tools/shampoo/detangle sprays did you find most useful during the shedding/matting period?

Read more here: http://www.doodlekisses.com/forum/topics/puppy-to-adult-coat-survey...

This is a fun discussion.  Since I answered in the original, I won't repeat.  For broader audience, you might need to re-start the discussion because it is so old (2013).  The discussions don't pop up again when someone posts.  Just click on add a discussion in the Grooming group and cut and paste the original - and put a link to it.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service