DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Welcome to the group. I thought it would be nice to have a place to share ideas we have for scrapbook layouts of our doodles.

I'm a new doodle owner and I would love to see your pages. Do you have any ideas for some layout challenges we can have, maybe a weekly challenge?

Views: 52

Replies to This Discussion

Hello everyone,
I'll admit, I'm a virgin. I haven't done neither, but love it when someone else put's a project together. Gina already has a headstart and works well with the digital scrapbooking. So I'm here to learn. Now is to also just find and make the time to do it. Great idea, Eva
I am hoping this site can help everyone:

1. those who are caught up on their albums and looking for ideas
2. those who haven't worked on their albums in a while
3. those who have never done an album
4. and those who don't even know what an album is!

We can spur each other on! :-D
If your new to scrapbooking ...whats the best way to start...best and reasonable priced scrapbooks...etc...
If you want any help, I am available.

I am a Creative Memories Consultant, and more than just loving their products I love helping people get their memories straight. Photos, that is. ;-) When I was searching for ideas and products for my first album, I found that Creative Memories products were so easy to use and you can make basic albums to elaborate albums, which ever you prefer. And I really liked that. It gives you a chance to get your feet wet without feeling overwhelmed. My website is on my profile page if you are interested in seeing some ideas or products.
I just tried to do a scrapbook on smilebox and posted it on the front page under the blog section...this is the first one I have done...but what is digital and what do we need to know to get started....really Virgined on this...lol...HELP....
Digital scrapbooking is when you use a scrapbooking program (I use Storybook Creator) and you load your photo in, create your back ground, add text, do everything on your computer. Then you can upload it to a Photo printer (I use Creative Memories Photo Center) then they send me a photo print of my page. Then I can put it in my album or a frame etc.

Traditional Scrapbooking: you have your photos laid out in front of you and some paper and other embellishments and create a page using special acid/lignin free papers and tape. And create a 3D album page.

To see some examples of Digital and Traditional scrapbook layouts: http://www.mycmsite.com/sites/karoljacob click on "Project Center" in the blue bar. Choose Digital or Traditional.

I hope this helps.
Hi Nancy~ I hope you will find some inspiration and motivation here. Feel free to ask any questions. And congratulations on your new puppy! :-D
My goal for this group is to get people thinking about making a scrapbook and telling the story of their Doodles and their family.

I love Creative Memories products, and I am a consultant. So when I share my scrapbooking tips and ideas it will be with Creative Memories products, because that's what I know and love .

This group not about Creative Memories. I'm just sharing what I am familiar with. So feel free to share your ideas and tips about other products.

:-D

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service