DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Lucy & AnnaBelle's Mom's Discussions (5,530)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"What about also having the wire for the fence moved to just include the back yard. …"

Lucy & AnnaBelle's Mom replied Jul 8, 2013 to My doodle is scaring my neighbors!

7 Jul 8, 2013
Reply by Chris & Boys

"I agree with everything said here.  It sounds like Toby is running the house and you…"

Lucy & AnnaBelle's Mom replied Aug 5, 2012 to Not sure how much longer I can take it.

16 Apr 13, 2018
Reply by Laurie, Fudge, and Vern

"Oh how I wish I could tell you it is just a phase.  This has been one of my major pr…"

Lucy & AnnaBelle's Mom replied Jun 14, 2011 to What to do about the barking!?!?!

12 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Joanna, Zoe & Bender

"I can remember when we were in Beginning obedience with our 2 girls I was complainin…"

Lucy & AnnaBelle's Mom replied Mar 12, 2011 to Puppy is playing very rough or else having a temperamental tantrum

13 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Aimee Santa Monica

"Just a thought, but is there any chance that there has been a change in her activity…"

Lucy & AnnaBelle's Mom replied Jan 5, 2010 to Dog adoloscence

14 Jan 15, 2010
Reply by Linda,Yankee & Finn

"Lucy and Sophie went through a countering surfing phase and we tried the cookie shee…"

Lucy & AnnaBelle's Mom replied Dec 9, 2009 to COUNTER SURFING

40 Apr 12, 2018
Reply by Sue Ryzdynski

"I did a search on the topic of "Growling" and this is the link that came up. I have…"

Lucy & AnnaBelle's Mom replied Oct 19, 2009 to RESOURCE GUARDING

18 Oct 22, 2009
Reply by Jane, Sherlock & Noah

"We use the Gentle Leader Head Collar (Bottom one) on both of our girls. We started a…"

Lucy & AnnaBelle's Mom replied Oct 16, 2009 to Bad leash behavior.

11 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Kyoko

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service