DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Views: 46

Replies to This Discussion

This morning, Billy the Tank was referred to as Billydammit when he relieved the trashbag I had neglected to close of most of the paper. I didn't yell, just howled with laughter as he gave me that "what's YOUR problem" look!
Lynne, I so agree......it's the people who are the problem. I'm so grateful for the excellent programs on the Animal Planet that teach me how to properly guide my dog to her best behavior rather than doing alot of useless, stupid, yelling and yanking.
LOL. Looks like my Blaze, but he's a good dog! :)
I think my Jack thought his name was, "Oh my god," when I first had him. He chewed up an old couch and I came home to the stuffing from one end of the house to the other. Thank goodness he grew up!
Calla aside from being called Harriet Houdini is also known as "you piglet" when she starts eating Luca's food. Nothing but locking his food in his crate, putting it out of reach or waiting til she's in her crate for the night works well. Luckily he likes to graze during the night.
About "you little monster" as a "bad dog" name? They both know it and also know the "such a good girl" thing too!

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service