DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Any NY news to share with others from NY?

Views: 253

Replies to This Discussion

Friday, Feb. 6, I will be one of the NY Celebripups taking part in a Pre-Westminster Red Carpet Fashion Show in NYC at 8 pm. . It is for the benefit of Animal Haven and will be held at the Hotel Pennsylvania across the steet from Madison Square Garden. It is going to be an incredible evening....Humans and their pups are invited!!! Check out the press release on it... or check out my website;

Hope to see some of NY friends there!
Intergroom is having a show
April 16-19th at the Garden State Convention Center in Somerset.

Our Doodles are not invited but I am going to check out groomers and supplies. Anyone interested in going and meeting to walk together? Maybe as a group we could actually find someone who can groom out furkids the way we want

this is their site

http://www.intergroom.com/
Bocker ..One Busy Doodle...all for a Cause or two or three...

Around the World for 80 Strays was a huge success and a fun night. We saw some old friends and made some new ones. The silent auction was really cool when someone bid $3000 to have their pup on the cover of the 2010 Cutest Pet in the Capitol Region Calendar...I was lucky enough to be on the cover last year because of my fundraising for the Mohawk and Hudson River Humane Society. We met radio personality Jaime Roberts and hope to be on her DogTalk show soon.

Also was at the Wags and Whiskers walkathon for the SPCA of Westchester County..make lots of new friends there. And our walk to benefit the Autism Connection of Green County was a big success too. Needed a bit rest after that weekend..all the walking and it was so hot!!

May 2 I'll be at HeART for Animals in Albany..a benefit are sale for Caring FRiends of Animals to encourage spaying and neutering as an an alternative to abadonment, abuse and death for cats and dogs. It will be held at the Broadway Art Center and I'll be there from 11:30 - 1:30.

May 3 we'll be making our way to NYC's Riverside Park to take part in DogsWalk Against Cancer. It is such a great event and lots of our Celebripup friends will be there too.

We live in Binghamton NY  any one else  doodle romp....

Between April 2009 & my post May 2015 ,6 YEARS I Guess there is no more Doodles in NY state. We would have loved to meet some

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service