DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Have info for others from MA. Here's the place.

Views: 359

Replies to This Discussion

Greetings from Dartmouth, MA. I have a 1 yr. old mini goldendoodle (Angus) I got from the Paw Pad in Deer Creek IL. Fabulous little guy.
we llive  close i have a 1 year old doodle standard  i cant from breeder
Hello. I live in Westport MA and have a 10 month old mini labradoodle (Raven). Would love to have play dates or get-together for mini doodles.
Attachments:
I'm from Newton, MA I have Emma, who is now a 3-month-old mini labradoodle. I would love to meet other local doodle owners.
Hi I'm from Mass too. (Brockton) I have an english mini goldendoodle named Beckett. He's 5 months old.
Hi Diane, Camden and I are in Framingham. Camden is now 11 months old, born to Log Cabin's Glory and Yum Yum on 9/27/08. How big is Emma?
Hi, We live in North Reading and brought home our 8 week old Goldendoodle Sadie 2 weeks ago. We got her at Morningshine Meadows Goldendoodles in Vermont. She's a fluffball, growing like a weed...we are thrilled to have her.
Way to go East Coast Doodles !!!!!! We have some really great doodles in our neck of the woods !!!!!

I want to wish everyone Happy & Healthy Holidays !!!!!
2 Doodles in Beverly Ma!
We should do a doodle offline in the Spring.
We're in Dedham, MA. Mazie is an 18-month old standard F1 goldendoodle who loves to play. She also loves to go in the car, so we are very mobile if anyone wants to play. Happy holidays!
Hello all, my wife and I have a 4 month old Labradoodle named Riley and are in the process of relocating from NJ to either Northborough or Westborough, MA. Does any one know of any good groomers, vets, dog parks, etc. in the area?

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service