DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Share the news with others from MD right here.

Views: 242

Replies to This Discussion

Any other Marylanders out there??
Ditto, Joe!
Maple, a standard cafe f1b labradoodle here with my new sis, Lucky. She's a standard cream f1b goldendoodle and she'll be 5 months old next weekend, but I'm going to be one year old next month! We live in Beltsville, MD in Calverton. Any neighbors out there? Let's play :)
Attachments:
Hey There..........my husband and I (and our Doodle, Rosie) live on the Upper Eastern Shore of Maryland.
We have a dairy farm and Rosie loves to check out the farm!
It is hard keeping her clean!

We got Rosie from a kennel in PA.
She is presently 17 months old.

Feel free to check out our page and become our friend!!

Sweet Dreams!
Hi Deb. Rosie looks like a beautiful girl. How big is she?
Hey Joe.....our new friend!

Rosie weighed last month @ 74lb....our vet asked us cut back on her feed!!!
So we have a bit. She is such a joy to us! So nice to have that unconditional love! Know what I mean!!??

I looked at your pictures and you have sweet Doodles also!!! But show me a Doodle that isn't sweet!

Have a good night
Deb and Rosie
Hi guys! I am in the process of adopting a goldendoodle (we should get him in November), I found this site by accident (and a little early) but we live just outside of Bethesda. Nice to meet you :)
Hi Meredith. When you get your little guy, let us know. We live near White Flint! Raya would love to play!
Hey there -- I just joined yesterday but have a Aussie Labradoodle (Gracie) that is 6 and 1/2 months old... We live 1 mile from downtown Bethesda -- would love to meet your new pup when he's ready!
Hi there - Just joined DoodleKisses yesterday. We are in Reisterstown. Still getting used to how this site works :)

~ Donna, Chai Latte and Buddy
Hi, fellow Marylanders! I live between DC and Baltimore. The weather is getting to be so perfect around here. My pooch thinks so, too -- she will *not come in the house! She goes out and runs around and then just lounges on the deck. Partly it's her new way of stalking the bunnies and squirrels, but it's definitely also because she is *loving the cooler weather! I don't mind most of the time, but when I need to leave for work or go to bed, it's kind of inconvenient!
Just wanted to pass along some MD romp info (please join: http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/DCDoodles/ to get the latest info!)

"Hi everyone.

Well, the weather report is looking like we will be looking at a rainy Saturday. In anticipation of that, the romp will move to Sunday, October 26th, 9:00-11:00 AM. Because of the possibility of mud from the rain, and the cooler weather meaning people won't want to use the dog beach, we are going to move it to our normal winter meeting place at Broadneck Park's dog park. The park is easy for people to find and it's free to enter. Anyone needing directions to the park should go to our website www.annapolisareadoodles.com and go to the "directions" page.

There is a small dog park right next to the big dog park, so the "dinky doodles" can also get together there.

The Howl-O-ween Barkin' Bash will still be happening at Quiet Waters Park on Saturday starting at 11:00, rain or shine, for those who want to attend.

It would still be fun to have our doodles put on a funny hat or something for the October group picture if anyone wants to put one on their dog.

Let's hope for good weather on Sunday!
Lisa Capps (and Bailey)"
We took Gus and Lilly to the Annapolis romp today. The weather was beautiful and there was a nice turn out (17 doodles) considering the last minute date change. A little less than normal. Lisa has already posted some photos on her site. It was great to meet fellow doodlekisses members Yoda and Christy and Oliver and Brandi. Hopefully we'll be able to make Novembers romp.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service