DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

we have 9 beautiful puppies that will be ready for homes soon! We have 4 girls and 5 sweet boys. If you are interested, please give me a  call at 937-408-1199. If you are on the doodlekisses site, I am sure that you are aware of how wonderful this breed is. The mom is a goldendoodle and the dad is a standard poodle and he is all white. The puppies are gorgeous. Four are looking like they will stay white and 5 are a tan collor like there mama please let me know if you are interested in getting another member for your family. we are located close to columbus ohio

-- Are both parents hips tested and cleared by OFA, PennHIP, or their Canadian/Euro equivalents?yes

-- Are both parents tested and cleared for eye disorders either by PRA or yearly CERF exam?yes

-- Any other additional health testing/clearances on the parent dogs (please list if yes)?yes every year

-- Do you offer a minimum of a 2 year health guarantee on your puppies with monetary reimbursement (without required return of dog) should one of your warranty-covered disorders occur in this puppy?
yes
-- Will these puppies be spayed or neutered before they go home? will be discussed with buyer

-- If puppies won't be early spayed/neutered, how will you prevent your pups from being bred possibly indiscriminately by unqualified people (i.e. spay/neuter contract, etc)? signed doccuments

Views: 309

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

To the question about additional health testing/clearances, please list those tests (DNA, vWD, etc) since you answered YES.

Selling dogs on Craig's List, wow. 

http://dayton.craigslist.org/pet/4752850412.html

We are moving and don't want to take three dogs with us so we have decided to get rid of one... This is Beasley. She will be one December 17th. She's a great dog that does so well with other animals and with children. Please call or text for more information 937-408-1199. She's an f1b which means the mom is half golden retriever half poodle and the dad is a ckc poodle. She weighs around 55lbs mom is on site. $250 firm

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 4752850412

posted: 12 hours ago

email to friend

♥ best of [?]

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service