DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Beautiful Golden Doodle puppies as seen on Animals Planets "Too Cute"  Yes, this litter will be on a future airing of the show.  Taping is done every two weeks.  Very exciting!.

This is a litter of 12 healthy puppies

Penny is an F1 Golden Doodle

Sidney is an F2b Golden Doodle

Puppies are multi-generation Golden Doodles.

This is Penny and Sidney's second litter.

Puppies were born 2/5/2013.  Ready to go at 10 weeks.  Taking deposits now. As of 2/28/2013 there are 5 pupppies available-4 females and 1 male.  Colors are red, apricot , blond and all shades inbetween.

Contracts can be found on my web page  pamperedpawspetmassage.com

I also have a puppy cam running daily.

All puppies will have current vaccines, health check by vet at 8 weeks.

Puppies come with a notebook full of information, health records ect. for you to have for your puppies future.

You also receive a goodie bag full of things for you and your puppy.

Contact me at 609-601-6305

jaysons3@comcast.net

-- Are both parents hips tested and cleared by OFA, PennHIP, or their  Canadian/Euro equivalents? yes

-- Are both parents tested and cleared for eye  disorders either by PRA or yearly CERF exam?

-- Any other additional  health testing/clearances on the parent dogs (please list if yes)?yes

-- Do  you offer a minimum of a 2 year health guarantee on your puppies with monetary  reimbursement (without required return of dog) should one of your  warranty-covered disorders occur in this puppy?yes

-- Will these puppies be  spayed or neutered before they go home?no

-- If puppies won't be early  spayed/neutered, how will you prevent your pups from being bred possibly  indiscriminately by unqualified people (i.e. spay/neuter contract, etc)? I have a contract that says they need to be spayed or neutered and they must contact when it is done.

Read more here: http://www.doodlekisses.com/groups/group/show?id=2065244%3AGroup%3A...

Views: 659

Replies to This Discussion

Let us know when the show is going to air please. The camera work on it is amazing and of course the baby animals just puts it over the top.

I am not sure of the air date yet as they are not done taping.  The third taping is this Thursday March 14th. Then they have two more tapings after that.  I will let everyone know the air date as soon as I do!  I still have a few puppies available from this litter!  Jaynie

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service