DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Dolly Dykhouse's Discussions (165)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"We have experienced this with Henry a couple (maybe 3) times in the last 6 months; 8…"

Dolly Dykhouse replied Oct 10, 2018 to Multiple Issues this Summer: Allergies?

49 Oct 19, 2018
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

"Oh boy Nicole I feel your pain in this. Henry was diagnosed with severe allergies to…"

Dolly Dykhouse replied Oct 10, 2018 to Multiple Issues this Summer: Allergies?

49 Oct 19, 2018
Reply by Karen, Jasper and Jackdoodle

"Thanks again Karen, yes I will be asking for the topical version instead...this poor…"

Dolly Dykhouse replied Jul 30, 2018 to Henry's allergy testing results in; grass and a question about Cytopoint

25 Jul 30, 2018
Reply by Dolly Dykhouse

"Thanks Stacy! Yes, I am having a hard time with this, I hate seeing him miserable, t…"

Dolly Dykhouse replied Jul 30, 2018 to Henry's allergy testing results in; grass and a question about Cytopoint

25 Jul 30, 2018
Reply by Dolly Dykhouse

"Thanks Karen I will ask. Henry had a pretty bad reaction to the strong antibiotics Z…"

25 Jul 30, 2018
Reply by Dolly Dykhouse

"Ok we just got back from Henry's vet appointment and have our allergy vials in hand…"

Dolly Dykhouse replied Jul 29, 2018 to Henry's allergy testing results in; grass and a question about Cytopoint

25 Jul 30, 2018
Reply by Dolly Dykhouse

"Awesome Karen thank you!"

Dolly Dykhouse replied Jul 29, 2018 to Henry's allergy testing results in; grass and a question about Cytopoint

25 Jul 30, 2018
Reply by Dolly Dykhouse

"Stacy, doing the best that we can do with the knowledge we have and the time and ded…"

25 Jul 30, 2018
Reply by Dolly Dykhouse

"No kidding; HOKUM! I brought the information to her because as an "educated" breeder…"

25 Jul 30, 2018
Reply by Dolly Dykhouse

"Thanks so much for the information Karen and I am so glad that you set me straight r…"

Dolly Dykhouse replied Jul 28, 2018 to Henry's allergy testing results in; grass and a question about Cytopoint

25 Jul 30, 2018
Reply by Dolly Dykhouse

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service