DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

Hi all, I'm so distraught.  Paz had a fatty tumor on his side, that had been aspirated and was just fatty tissue.  This morning, the vet found 3 lumps on Paz, all on his left side; she aspirated them and sent them to the pathologist and I'm hoping to get the results tomorrow.  She said they must rule out lymphoma, and it could possible be a sign of infection, so she also took a complete blood panel.  She said they looked like inflammatory cells under the microscope, but she is not a pathologist, therefore would not venture a guess.  I'm just an absolute mess; I can't stop shaking.  Just wondering if anyone else has had this experience.

Views: 5206

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Fantastic, fantastic news!  I'm sure it has been a combination of treatment as well as the tremendous care (including gourmet cooking!) you have given him!  Doodlekisses to both of you!  (And good luck with getting him back to eating kibble.  You'll have to let us know how that goes! :)

Hooray for the great report about Paz! It sounds like he is heading in the right direction. I'm thinking Chef Charlotte will be on the job indefinitely though!!! Hugs and Doodlekisses for both of you.

Great news!

LOVE this update. Thank you so much.

Charlotte, you and Paz are our heroes! Your love, devotion, kindness and determination helped guide Paz through a very hard time for both of you. HOWEVER, I am waiting to hear how successful you are in omitting special, yummy foods from Paz's diet. If so! Please let me know how to achieve that! Hugs and love to you and the world famous, fabulous Paz!

Awesome! I can't wait to see his new coat and I agree with Paz-thumbs and paws down on the kibble idea! 

This is truly wonderful!  Charlotte, thank you for keeping us updated.

Yay!  Paz, the wonder labragoat is doing so well, and I am thrilled to see the updates!  Thank you for posting the news, Charlotte. I do think you might have a challenge with the kibble vs. home cooking diet, moving forward.  I am aware of that here as well! Sweet boy!

This is great news!! So glad to hear it!

Yay Pazzie!!!

So I think weaning Paz off kosher chicken soup, healthy meatloaf and sweet potato is going to be very challenging.. Tonite I tried adding some kibble into Pazzie's bowl of chicken soup; he managed to spit out the kibble, and eat everything else! His goatdoodle face assumed a look of defiance at my audacity for trying to sneak kibble into his gourmet meal.  So much for thinking I could trick him into eating anything that resembles dog food, so I'm going to have to formulate a new stategy.....just not sure what it will be, since he's obviously developed a taste for gourmet cooking.....well, gourmet for me that is!  In the meantime, I will set some boundaries ie., not ordering the porterhouse steak which Paz had expressed an interest in having for breakfast.......you see, I can be really tough if I try!

You are so mean!! LOL  Hey, his palate is educated now-there's no going back. :)

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service