DoodleKisses.com

Labradoodle & Goldendoodle Forum

LONG ISLAND DOODLE ROMP - Hi all - I am helping Maci's breeder, Gold Coast Labradoodles, coordinate our annual doodle romp to raise some funds for International Doodle Owners Group. Hope some of you will take a little road trip and join us in some fun. It is held indoors so weather does not play into it. Here are the details:

When: April 18, 2015 from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Where: Community Church of Syosset
36 Church Street...
Syosset, New York 11791

Price: $20.00 if paid in advance
$25.00 if paid at the door.

If interested send me a message and I will forward to you a Waiver that you should complete and send in prior to the romp. Makes check in at the door that much easier.

There will most likely be some great raffle prizes and a few snacks for the humans.

If anyone is interested in staying overnight, let me know. I have found a hotel that has 7 pet friendly rooms and if we can book all 7 rooms, they will give is a group rate. Roughly about $99.00 a night with a $20.00 pet fee. They allow two dogs to a room and have a weight limit of 70 pounds.

Views: 99

Replies to This Discussion

LONG ISLAND ROMP - CANCELLED. If anyone had planned on attending, please note that the romp has been cancelled due to lack of interest. If you have already sent in your money/waiver, Pat will be returning it to you.

RSS

Support Doodle Kisses 

DK - Amazon Search Widget

© 2024   Created by Adina P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service